Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ebay
Josie Maran World - Forums > Discussions > Josie specific discussion
FilipR79
One my dream come true. I bought it and now I have it. I spend a lot of money for this but I know its worth it. smile.gif
ilbuongustaio
QUOTE (FilipR79 @ Jun 11 2008, 11:29 AM) *
One my dream come true. I bought it and now I have it. I spend a lot of money for this but I know its worth it. smile.gif

Congratulation Filip! biggthumpup.gif You made a great purchase, if I had the money I would have seriously bid on that...
It's a unique piece indeed, anyway the seller of this item gave you some warranty of the fact that this is really the dress worn by HER?
FilipR79
Seller has other items from " Gravedancers"

and also I compared these items with movie ( You know : pause and compare that blood is on the right plase etc) and I am sure that was worm by Josie.

I have lot of items with Josie (I am big fan): magazines, photos with autograph ..... etc so only with photos with autographs is problem that is originally signed or no. I almost always buy photos with autographs from UACC registered dealers .
ilbuongustaio
QUOTE (FilipR79 @ Jun 11 2008, 12:38 PM) *
Seller has other items from " Gravedancers"

and also I compared these items with movie ( You know : pause and compare that blood is on the right plase etc) and I am sure that was worm by Josie.

I have lot of items with Josie (I am big fan): magazines, photos with autograph ..... etc so only with photos with autographs is problem that is originally signed or no. I almost always buy photos with autographs from UACC registered dealers .

Yeah when I saw the auction of this costume even I compared the blood stains with the ones of the film and it seem the real thing to me too...
Congrats again, you have to be prud of having it! biggthumpup.gif
Uncle Mike
Those are beautiful shoes, but they won't fit me. D.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.