Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mallory Effect
Josie Maran World - Forums > Videos of Josie, the actress > Videos featuring Josie
Markeee
the website is already gone!

http://www.themalloryeffect.com/

unsure.gif
Aeon
I haven't seen the movie...i cannot find it!
But i have video (25 seconds) - Josie is interviewed about TME.
Has anyone seen the movie?
Markeee
as far as i know, the only place that anyone has seen it is at the Slamdance Film Festival...

it was never released in theaters... and hasn't been released on video/dvd...
Avenger
...yet.

Add 'yet' to that sentence!
Josie_Addict
QUOTE(Avenger @ Apr 24 2005, 07:28 AM)
...yet.

Add 'yet' to that sentence!

Lol, so true I wish it would be release one day !
angelwells
there must be someway of getting a copy of the film to see, because from what i've read of the plot and what i've seen in previews, the film looks great. All of Josie's other films didn't really interest me much.
Maranix
QUOTE(angelwells @ Apr 27 2005, 11:38 AM)
there must be someway of getting a copy of the film to see, because from what i've read of the plot and what i've seen in previews, the film looks great. All of Josie's other films didn't really interest me much.

good luck man!! laugh.gif D.gif wink.gif
Nikki
I want to see this movie so badly frown.gif
Sophie
Me too frown.gif

Here's some pics from the making of the film

Markeee
goobie goobie goo.
Avenger
^^Whatever he says!
Sophie
And goobie goobie goo means..? huh.gif
Markeee
cool.gif
Sophie
Hrmf dry.gif
Nikki
AWESOME D.gif
Maranix
Is there someone who has the trailer of TME please because i had a link but it doens't work frown.gif
Thx.
hollow
I uploaded the trailer and two clips from the movie to RapidShare. You can find the links on my site.
Maranix
Thank you soooo much ! smile.gif
But where did you find them ?
Markeee
QUOTE(maranix @ Jun 21 2005, 11:27 AM)
But where did you find them ?

they were originally located on the official Mallory Effect website...
Markeee
QUOTE(Sophie @ May 5 2005, 03:33 PM)
And goobie goobie goo means..?  huh.gif

you can see for yourself now that hollow has the trailer on his site!
hollow
i got the trailer from a commercial making company, i don't remember what it was. the other two clips were from MJM
Max Power
QUOTE(hollow @ Jun 21 2005, 06:38 PM)
i got the trailer from a commercial making company, i don't remember what it was. the other two clips were from MJM

The trailer isn't that great from what I remember.
Max Power
I found the trailer

http://dl1.rapidshare.de/files/2482980/379...ect_Trailer.mov
yaqoob
QUOTE(Max Power @ Jul 10 2005, 09:08 AM)

thanks for the link, I havent seen this before... and what can I say..She is SO beautiful!!! wub.gif
Jodde
couldn't find this in my local rental place frown.gif, it got great reviews on IMDB though, a nice 7, which being on IMDB is pretty good, also the comment from the user that that Josie was great, might have to buy this from amazon or something
AndrewA
I just got the movie and it was good except they didn't show enough of josie frown.gif .
and the dvd i got was used so it skipped on one part.
Chasing Faster
it is a good little movie.
and i surprised they showed as much josie as they did.

i was expecting for her to leave the guy right at the beging and we wouldn't see her again through the whole movie while this guy was going crazy while trying to live his life without her
angelwells
where did you see the movie?
Monty
I think it's pretty easily available on ebay these days - I did a check a few weeks back and there were a few on there...
josieisthehottest
can somebody make a .torrent???
Josie_Addict
I will, when I rip it.
Chasing Faster
you kind soul, you smile.gif
putting yourself out to spread the josieness to the fans

i'd probably download it even though i've seen it. so that i could help seed it to you kind people p.gif smile.gif
Uncle Mike
http://stores.ebay.com/QUALITYGOODSDIRECT

Go to page 17 or 18 for their movies. They are having a sale till 4-8-08 for The Mallory Effect.
The seller is in the U.K., and it's priced at 1.50 GBP ($3.01 in U.S.)
It's in the orig pkg that has 4 faces on it, and a burning heart in the center.
It's good for all DVD Regions. It came from Thailand, but it is in English.

If you go to eBay, and search for The Mallory Effect, you will find a few other stores that have a newer release of it.
It has a better cover pic on the box. Naturally, Josie is the main focus. She is standing in the center, wearing a red dress, and it looks like a more recent pic of her. They're trying to capitalize on Josie's popularity now. wink.gif
It costs $10.98 U.S., and says that it's for Region 1 (U.S. and Canada). Will it play on machines in Europe? Not sure. ??

www.bestprices.com also has the newer version for $14.99, but they can't take International Orders. frown.gif

If anyone needs my help to get a copy of The Mallory Effect, please let me know. I'm always eager to help other fans. smile.gif
enver
SADECE BEN BİLMİYORUM

Only I don't know D.gif
Romulya
QUOTE (josieisthehottest @ Feb 6 2006, 02:53 PM) *
can somebody make a .torrent???

No problem... wink.gif Click HERE No bullshit, don't be afraid! smile.gif
Maranix
I think i'm going to buy the DVD in few days!
Then I'll rip it and upload if i can.
I'll let you know
Bzdet
Maranix please do it smile.gif I am waiting for this movie for about few month.... ( I am sure that others waiting for more than me ). I havent opportunity to buy it frown.gif
I belive in u wink.gif
FilipR79
QUOTE (Bzdet @ Jul 31 2009, 12:01 PM) *
Maranix please do it smile.gif I am waiting for this movie for about few month.... ( I am sure that others waiting for more than me ). I havent opportunity to buy it frown.gif
I belive in u wink.gif

You can buy it on ebay
Bzdet
QUOTE (FilipR79 @ Jul 31 2009, 04:10 PM) *
You can buy it on ebay

Yep in teory smile.gif I havent account in ebay and account in any bank. And i think the transport for it is bigger cost than movie wink.gif
FilipR79
Yes, you have right but if you buy original you also support Josie, if not you are pirate and you are not real Josie fan.
Maranix
I found a french site where i can buy it cheaper!!
Uncle Mike
QUOTE (FilipR79 @ Jul 31 2009, 12:13 PM) *
Yes, you have right but if you buy original you also support Josie, if not you are pirate and you are not real Josie fan.

That is an unfair judgement. frown.gif

Some people don't have a credit card to purchase things online. Shipping costs to some countries is very expensive. Some countries charge an extra tax for products from the U.S.A. There are some fans that need our help to obtain Josie's items, and we should help them. I have actually purchased items, and then mailed them to other fans. wink.gif

The Mallory Effect was an independant-film that was not going to be distributed. It had a small budget, and Josie probably only received a flat fee for being in it. I bet she doesn't get anything from the sale of the DVD's.

Besides, if you download pics from here, instead of buying the magazines that they were in, then you are a pirate also. wink.gif
Bzdet
Uncle Mike thanks for ur advancement wink.gif Filip got right and u too.
But as u see i havent possibility to be very big fan. In my contry Josie isnt very famous so i can't buy anything common with her.
But belive me filip if it was in my country available i would buy everything smile.gif i am not pirate cuz i trying buy games, movies, and others thing from shops. And if i havent money i try to earn them. So u can be sure that i wouldnt be pirate.
All what i have got with Josie are: images, movies from web sites and photos printed in photographer. So i can say that i m a little fan Josie Maran wink.gif
FilipR79
Bzdet, we are both from the same country so... wink.gif
Bzdet
Yep i know that smile.gif But beside of us is that ur are adult, propably you've got job, account in bank so u can buy everything wink.gif I must wait a few years for this pleasures like buying on ebay smile.gif
FilipR79
QUOTE (Bzdet @ Aug 1 2009, 02:52 PM) *
so u can buy everything wink.gif

I wish bowdown.gif bowdown.gif bowdown.gif
Maranix
Ok guys I just bought the DVD!!!
I'll receive it in 7-14 days. I hope i'll be able to rip it.
This is the american release without any subtitles so you'll have to be good in english!! lol
I'll let you know.
FilipR79
QUOTE (Maranix @ Aug 1 2009, 06:31 PM) *
This is the american release without any subtitles so you'll have to be good in english!! lol

Its not neccessary. If you are deaf and you only see action you easily understand sense

Maranix
Ok guys I just received the DVD this morning!!!! biggthumpup.gif biggthumpup.gif biggthumpup.gif
I'll rip it ASAP (maybe tonight) and i'll upload it before the week-end I hope.

I don't want that this site has trouble so if you want the movie PM me your mail and i'll send you the link!!! wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.