Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HQ swimwear pictures
Josie Maran World - Forums > Pictures of Josie, the model > Face, Body, Screencaps, other pictures
Pages: 1, 2
Josie_Addict
Here you will post only HQ pictures of Josie with swimwear.
Princess Aurora
tronfromthacitay
Uncle Mike
Mmmm Goooood!!! The expression on Josie's face in the above pic, makes me so hungry! D.gif
Genw
Me too. Raaaawrrrrrr!!!! D.gif
Josie_Addict
QUOTE(Uncle Mike @ Mar 14 2005, 02:08 AM)
Mmmm Goooood!!! The expression on Josie's face in the above pic, makes me so hungry!  D.gif

Not only you buddy, not only you ! p.gif
Princess Aurora
Princess Aurora
QUOTE(Princess Aurora @ Mar 16 2005, 11:37 PM)

OOPS I reposted in the wrong place!! D.gif
Josie_Addict
Lol I can edit this for you if you want. smile.gif Thanks for these wonderful pics.
angelwells
does anyone have the pics of Josie and her brother from si 2001 e
video?
Uncle Mike
QUOTE(angelwells @ Mar 29 2005, 09:01 PM)
does anyone have the pics of Josie and her brother from si 2001 e
video?

I do! I do! D.gif

We seem to have 2 members named angelwells and angel_wells. Are you the one who sent me an e-mail address, wanting pics from Esquire? If so, I can send you these pics, too. wink.gif
angelwells
QUOTE(Uncle Mike @ Apr 1 2005, 10:50 AM)
I do! I do!  D.gif

We seem to have 2 members named angelwells and angel_wells. Are you the one who sent me an e-mail address, wanting pics from Esquire? If so, I can send you these pics, too.  wink.gif

Yep they're both me *sorry* and if you could e mail me those pics it would be SO great. thnx uncle Mike
Uncle Mike
Does that mean you have a 'split-personality'? laugh.gif

I'll send you those pics. wink.gif
Antek
Maranix

Genw
Nice one's. THX ziomuś & maranix.
Antek
NP @Genw cool.gif
@maranix one link do not work wink.gif
Avenger
QUOTE(Uncle Mike @ Apr 1 2005, 02:50 AM)
I do! I do!  D.gif

We seem to have 2 members named angelwells and angel_wells. Are you the one who sent me an e-mail address, wanting pics from Esquire? If so, I can send you these pics, too.  wink.gif

Why not post it for everyone to see?
angelwells
QUOTE(Avenger @ Apr 15 2005, 07:55 PM)
Why not post it for everyone to see?
I'll try and post it on Image shack though I'm not 100% sure how it workd so we'll see if it gets on here.
Antek

MOVED FROM STANDARD PICTURE SECTION smile.gif
Maranix
QUOTE(Antek @ Apr 16 2005, 12:14 PM)

MOVED FROM STANDARD PICTURE SECTION smile.gif

oki! wink.gif
sorry unsure.gif
Antek
no problem @maranix D.gif
Maranix
bond

does anyone can get these pics?
http://www.filmmagic.com/SearchResult.aspx...ie+maran&sfld=C frown.gif
Genw
I sometimes browse that page in searching for mainly for Josie pics. If I can download them you all people will be the first and only that I'll share them with you. D.gif D.gif D.gif

BTW bond THX for signed Josie pic. wink.gif D.gif
Maranix
Repost but bigger:

Genw

OMG!!! blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

THX for link maranix. When I saw these I told myself to post them to our forum. Look at our Josie. Can anyone be more perfect on this world. She's one & unique Earth Angel. Josie you are my goddess. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Maranix
Nothing to add all is said mellow.gif smile.gif
Josie_Addict
Thank you she is totally amazing stunning and divine! JOSIE WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Go Miss Josie forever
yaqoob
QUOTE(Genw @ Jun 16 2005, 11:12 PM)

OMG!!! blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif

THX for link maranix. When I saw these I told myself to post them to our forum. Look at our Josie. Can anyone be more perfect on this world. She's one & unique Earth Angel. Josie you are my goddess. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

She....... is.........too......HOT.... cant ..... stand.... it....much....longer......................................
Maranix
QUOTE(yaqoob @ Jun 17 2005, 07:26 PM)
She....... is.........too......HOT.... cant ..... stand.... it....much....longer......................................

laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif
Lilu
blink.gif eee.... mmm.... blink.gif Amaizing pics THANKS Genw
Nikki
ooohhh thanks so much for those i had only seen small versions of them, she looks beautiful as always. wub.gif
Genw
NP everyone. wub.gif wink.gif
bonbon
How old are these new swimwear pics?

What editorial are they from?
Amazing.
Genw
I guess they're from this year from German Maxim. mellow.gif
Maranix
You're right
http://free.cclb1.com/main/newfree/Jun/josiemaran/josie.htm
Genw

Here's larger version of pic from my post from German Maxim. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Maranix
Goooood ! cool.gif
Sophie
Thank you, Genw smile.gif This must be one of her best shots ever, in my opion wub.gif
Genw
I think that way too. wink.gif wub.gif
Avenger
Fully agree!
Daylight dancer
nice one p.gif
Josie_Addict
QUOTE(Genw @ Jul 4 2005, 11:35 AM)

Here's larger version of pic from my post from German Maxim. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

AHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wanna die NOW ! blink.gif redface.gif
Genw
QUOTE(Josie_Addict @ Jul 7 2005, 06:04 AM)
AHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wanna die NOW !  blink.gif  redface.gif

I'm happy that u like it. D.gif wink.gif
Avenger
QUOTE(Josie_Addict @ Jul 7 2005, 06:04 AM)
AHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wanna die NOW !  blink.gif  redface.gif

Don't do that. Please.
Max Power
Her breasts do look particularly big in a couple shots. Someone on the other forum (the non HQ one) said she got implants but I think it's just Maxim photoshopping as usual.

That lying down pic that everyone loves proves how natural they are. The smush is something you don't get with implants.
Uncle Mike
I've got to visit more often. Those swimwear pics are unbelievable! They are just about the best swimwear pics that she's done. wub.gif

Someone should send them to Sports Illustrated, and say "See what you jerks missed out on?". In my opinion, S.I. could do their entire swimsuit issue with only Josie. D.gif
Nikki
I bought this years Sports Illustrated and to me it was pretty boring, with the exception of carolyn murphy. She has never looked her best, having a child really helped her.
angelwells
QUOTE(Nikki @ Jul 14 2005, 12:26 PM)
I bought this years Sports Illustrated and to me it was pretty boring, with the exception of carolyn murphy. She has never looked her best, having a child really helped her.

MMM Nikki if you dont mind me asking what do you buy sports illustrated for? Isn't the magazines swimsuit issue mainly for guys?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.