Josie Maran Josie Maran World Josie Maran pictures Josie Maran videos Josie Maran articles Josie Maran forums Josie Maran
Josie Maran World

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just talk about everything ....
SchalkeNullFear
post Apr 6 2008, 07:38 PM
Post #1

Josie fan

Group: Fans
Member No.: 6,616

Here, you can talk about everything that comes to your mind wink.gif

Who has also watched the F1 GP of Bahrain?
I was very disappointed of Lewis Hamilton. Moreover, McLaren-Mercedes was disappointing in general. But great performance of BMW.

But I'm glad that Schalke 04 is now 2nd in the ligue. I can't wait for wednesday's match, Barcelona vs. Schalke.
Who will also watch it? Do you think Schalke will make it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shiyan
post Apr 6 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #2

Nurburgring addict

Group: **Root Admin**
Member No.: 182

haha there's actually a F1 forum that I run... opened a few days ago and already quite active because a whole group of people migrated over from a bigger forum smile.gif

http://forums.f1-crew.com

+Quote Post
SchalkeNullFear
post Apr 8 2008, 07:41 PM
Post #3

Josie fan

Hey ilbuongustaio, I read you are interrested in football, especially AC Milan.
Will you watch tomorrows match Barca vs S04?
What do you expect?
And what do the others think?

+Quote Post
ilbuongustaio
post Apr 9 2008, 08:34 AM
Post #4

Josie worshipper

Group: *Worshippers*
Member No.: 5,742

QUOTE (SchalkeNullFear @ Apr 8 2008, 08:41 PM) *
Hey ilbuongustaio, I read you are interrested in football, especially AC Milan.
Will you watch tomorrows match Barca vs S04?
What do you expect?
And what do the others think?

Sure I will watch the match, I always like to see teams that are not the same blasoned clubs gonig forward in Champios League...
Milan this year is not in a great shape and got kicked out anyway was a good surprise S04 Fenerbache and Roma get to the quarterfinals! Unfortunately Fenerbache was eliminated despite the good match of last week, although I thinks that there are not many possibility I really hope that S04 and Roma will play a great match and land to semifinals...

--------------------

"Upon seeing Josie Maran, one has to stand back, take a deep breath and enjoy the scenery. . .She is like a breath of fresh air to our decrepit lives"

+Quote Post
SchalkeNullFear
post Apr 10 2008, 09:57 AM
Post #5

Josie fan

The same problem as in every other match this season.
We need too many chances to score. It's a nuisance that we didn't score in the first 30 minutes, we were much better. But then, Grossmüller came for the injured Kobiashvili ....
I hate Grossmüller. Why didn't Slomka bring Streit on? dunno.gif

+Quote Post
ilbuongustaio
post Apr 10 2008, 01:21 PM
Post #6

Josie worshipper

Member No.: 5,742

Yeah, both S04 and Roma had an unlucky match: De Rossi missed the penalty that could have canged the match and S04 didn't finalize his chances to score and let Barca control and close the match, I hope that both of the teams will have another chance to prove themself next year...

--------------------

"Upon seeing Josie Maran, one has to stand back, take a deep breath and enjoy the scenery. . .She is like a breath of fresh air to our decrepit lives"

+Quote Post
SchalkeNullFear
post Apr 13 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #7

Josie fan

For those who still don't know:
Schalke lost 1:5 in Bremen and was the better team, incredible.
Moreover, Mirko Slomka is no more coach of Schalke. His assistant Nestor Jevtic had to go, too.

I think Mirko Slomka is not the one to blame. Our manager, Andreas Müller, bought many average players for the same position. He should have spend a bit more money for one very good player ....

+Quote Post
bobg
post Apr 13 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #8

Josie worshipper

Member No.: 510

Not everybody has a Dave Beckham biggthumpup.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Creed
post Apr 13 2008, 04:19 PM
Post #9

Josie fan

Member No.: 591

QUOTE (SchalkeNullFear @ Apr 13 2008, 12:44 PM) *
For those who still don't know:
Schalke lost 1:5 in Bremen and was the better team, incredible.
Moreover, Mirko Slomka is no more coach of Schalke. His assistant Nestor Jevtic had to go, too.

I think Mirko Slomka is not the one to blame. Our manager, Andreas Müller, bought many average players for the same position. He should have spend a bit more money for one very good player ....

I just heard that Slomka has been fired. To my mind, no one could expect that S04 can win vs. Barca, the quality of both teams is a difference like day and night. So Slomka was innocent after the CL-elimination, he did his best. Furthermore, it was the team on the square which lost 1:5 vs. Bremen, not Mirko Slomka. I don't think that he told to his team "go out and lose!", this disgrace was only the blame of every single player. They should get punished, not Mirko Slomka. So the dismissal in the first instance at that time is wrong and stupid in my opinion. fingersx.gif

But why do I talk about S04... I got enough problems with my own club ohnoes.gif D.gif

+Quote Post
SchalkeNullFear
post Apr 14 2008, 08:53 PM
Post #10

Josie fan

So what is your club?

It's easier to fire the coach than to fire the whole team, and much less expensive. But we should sell Krstajic and Grosmller!!!!

+Quote Post
Creed
post Apr 15 2008, 01:30 AM
Post #11

Josie fan

QUOTE (SchalkeNullFear @ Apr 14 2008, 09:53 PM) *
So what is your club?

It's easier to fire the coach than to fire the whole team, and much less expensive. But we should sell Krstajic and Grosm�ller!!!!

Well I don't know what Schalke's management thinks, people like Müller or Schnusenberg are dreaming about the championship and international titles. The reckless acquisition policy is simple to bad (best example is Großmüller like you said), it will not allow another thing than the places behind the peak. Also the entrance into the CL quarter-final should be a great success in consideration of the facts! Perhaps in a few years, S04 will be disposed for more. But during this season, Slomka did a great job and as best he could in my opinion. The management level on the other hand just waited for a result like in Bremen to kick him out. I hope that it will revenge because there are some idiots at work in the direction. I have nothing against S04, it's a cool club with tradition and a lot of my friends are Schalke fans too, but Müller is out of place to my mind. Your club only has a bad direction, same like mine, Arminia Bielefeld wub.gif biggthumpup.gif

So we both have hard times hsrun.gif

Cheers beer.gif

+Quote Post
SchalkeNullFear
post Apr 15 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #12

Josie fan

QUOTE (Creed @ Apr 15 2008, 02:30 AM) *
Well I don't know what Schalke's management thinks, people like Müller or Schnusenberg are dreaming about the championship and international titles. The reckless acquisition policy is simple to bad (best example is Großmüller like you said), it will not allow another thing than the places behind the peak. Also the entrance into the CL quarter-final should be a great success in consideration of the facts! Perhaps in a few years, S04 will be disposed for more. But during this season, Slomka did a great job and as best he could in my opinion. The management level on the other hand just waited for a result like in Bremen to kick him out. I hope that it will revenge because there are some idiots at work in the direction. I have nothing against S04, it's a cool club with tradition and a lot of my friends are Schalke fans too, but Müller is out of place to my mind. Your club only has a bad direction, same like mine, Arminia Bielefeld wub.gif biggthumpup.gif

So we both have hard times hsrun.gif

Cheers beer.gif

Except for the revenge, however it may look like, you're absolutely right.

Do you think Bielefeld will play in the first league, next year?
I don't relly like Frontzeck .... he's a bit ... strange D.gif

+Quote Post
Creed
post Apr 15 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #13

Josie fan

QUOTE (SchalkeNullFear @ Apr 15 2008, 02:58 PM) *
Except for the revenge, however it may look like, you're absolutely right.

Do you think Bielefeld will play in the first league, next year?
I don't relly like Frontzeck .... he's a bit ... strange D.gif

Well if Bielefeld can't win tomorrow vs. Bayer, we can plan for the 2nd league, that's fact. For this time, that relegation would be so needless and avoidable as never before. Thanks to the management madfawk.gif

Frontzeck might be a good coach, but only for the 2nd league, he was overstrained in Aachen and now in Bielefeld too. The first league is to hard for a young and unskilled trainer like Frontzeck. Especial if you're playing against the relegation. 11 games and only 7 points... any questions? hsughno.gif
The team is good enough to manage the remain in the league, they only need a harder coach like Middendorp was. So kick out Frontzeck and pledge Slomka bowrofl.gif

Let's see how our clubs will finish the next game, you should have an easy one vs Cottbus.

+Quote Post
SchalkeNullFear
post Apr 16 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #14

Josie fan

And it was easy against Cottbus.
5:0, 4 goals by Kuranyi
Maybe, the defeat of Cottbus helps you a bit. But at first, you have to win ....
Muck luck wink.gif

+Quote Post
Creed
post Apr 18 2008, 01:29 PM
Post #15

Josie fan

QUOTE (SchalkeNullFear @ Apr 16 2008, 11:50 AM) *
And it was easy against Cottbus.
5:0, 4 goals by Kuranyi
Maybe, the defeat of Cottbus helps you a bit. But at first, you have to win ....
Muck luck wink.gif

OMG we won vs Leverkusen, that victory was so important because all other teams in the struggle against relegation lost! We're back! bigok.gif
Let's see who wins the Cup tomorrow, doesn't matter to me, but I think Bayern Munich will take the double (Cup and Championship).
Anyway, Kuranyi made a good game, it was relevant fot him to shoot a few goals if you think about the upcoming EM.

+Quote Post
SchalkeNullFear
post Apr 19 2008, 12:02 PM
Post #16

Josie fan

QUOTE (Creed @ Apr 18 2008, 03:29 PM) *
OMG we won vs Leverkusen, that victory was so important because all other teams in the struggle against relegation lost! We're back! bigok.gif
Let's see who wins the Cup tomorrow, doesn't matter to me, but I think Bayern Munich will take the double (Cup and Championship).
Anyway, Kuranyi made a good game, it was relevant fot him to shoot a few goals if you think about the upcoming EM.

I'm happy about your win against Leverkusen wink.gif
I hope Bayern Munich will win the Cup. I hate both teams, but I hate Dortmund much more than Bayern ....
It was a very important match for Kuranyi because Joachim Low said after the match that Kuranyi will be in the team for the EC, if nothing bad (injury) happens before.
But apropos Kuranyi. Here is the joke of the year: http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/kuranyi-...asdaiftb_55/Tes
I like Kuranyi but Kuranyi and Barcelona ..... iorofl.gif ..... neeeeeever

I just took a look on the ranking of the Serie A and want to know, if you (especially ilbuongustaio) think that AC Milan (5.) will achieve the places for the CL-Qualification (3./4.). I hope so because AC Milan is my favourite italian team ....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 11:55 AM
page views since January 10, 2007   AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Josie Maran World