Josie Maran Josie Maran World Josie Maran pictures Josie Maran videos Josie Maran articles Josie Maran forums Josie Maran
Josie Maran World

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> leadership change at Josie Maran World
shiyan
post Nov 2 2009, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Nurburgring addict

Group: **Root Admin**
Member No.: 182

Hi Guys,

First of all, I'm so sorry for the past year and a half. I deserted everyone without explaining why or putting others in charge to replace me, which was wrong.

Since meeting Josie I've gotten engaged, and am working half-time while studying full time.

To be honest the creation process of Josie Maran World took so much time that it really messed up my studying that academic year (2006). I didn't pass and decided to start working. My personal life wasn't yet totally on the right track...

As some of you know I met my fiance Wanting a few months before I got to meet Josie (Wanting and I got engaged this year), and we became a couple pretty soon after my trip to California. (Josie and her friend gave me some advice hehe). I decided to move in with Wanting (in a different city in Belgium, Brussels), and I also changed jobs, so that I'm now working for a company in Brussels that designs electricity pylons (Fabricom, it's part of GDF Suez).

Pretty soon afterwards I made the decision to complete my engineering degree, in order for me and Wanting to have a good future. I managed to convince my new boss to let me work half time, so that I could study full time. Since then life's been extremely busy, with work starting at 7 and school finishing at 6.

I've decided to put Prettyphile and Uncle Mike in charge (you'll see that they've been changed to root admins), as it's clear that I don't have the time to run JMW properly for now. I'm guessing Prettyphile will be updating the site and gallery while Uncle Mike will be keeping an eye on the Forum. I'm sure they will do a great job of running the site smile.gif

I really wish I had the time to keep the site updated but as I do not, I felt it was better to let others run it, as the site really belongs to Josie's fans.

I had purchased a lot of high resolution candid photos of Josie, I have a feeling they'll turn up online in the coming weeks...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Uncle Mike
post Nov 3 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #2

Josie worshipper

Member No.: 12

Congrats to You and Wanting! wub.gif

( I'll be sending you an e-mail. )

Thank you, for the promotion, and for your trust in me. I will do my best to maintain the forum, and to assist Prettyphile, if needed.

--------------------
Josie-Maran.Com WAS "Heaven on Earth"!

JosieMaran-World is "The New Heaven".

I Support Compassion International
(My Little Girl Lives in Mexico)

+Quote Post
Issac Newton
post Nov 4 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #3

Josie admirer

Group: Fans
Member No.: 1,327

Congratulations Uncle Mike!

+Quote Post
shiyan
post Nov 5 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #4

Nurburgring addict

Member No.: 182

QUOTE (Uncle Mike @ Nov 3 2009, 01:42 AM) *
Congrats to You and Wanting! wub.gif

( I'll be sending you an e-mail. )

Thank you, for the promotion, and for your trust in me. I will do my best to maintain the forum, and to assist Prettyphile, if needed.

Thanks smile.gif

I'm sure the 2 of you will do great.

I regret not taking this decision much earlier though.

I think meeting Josie and seeing how she and Ali were so successful at chasing their dreams was a great impetus for me to make changes in my life, in order for me to be able to chase mine. My old job wasn't bad at all, and would have lead to a decent career, but I realised that if I didn't decide to fight, to make the most of my capacity while I'm still young and able to learn, that I'd always regret it.

I'll probably never reach my dream from when I was younger of become a F1 racing team engineer, but once I complete my degrees in engineering and management, I'll be much more likely to end up somewhere in that direction with my career, doing what I love for a living. The road towards that goal will be tough but the juice is worth the squeeze.

A few words on the topic of Josie's web presence... After taking a quick browse, it looks like Josie's increased her own web presence a lot over the past year, through her blog, facebook page, and twitter page (I just joined Twitter, probably won't use it much though redface.gif)

I think that's great for all her fans, it's a shame I missed so much frown.gif

+Quote Post
Maranix
post Dec 3 2009, 07:22 PM
Post #5

Maranophile

Group: **Administrators**
Member No.: 6

I'm very happy for you Shiyan!!! Thx again for what you did!!! Don't worry we are here to continue your great job.

--------------------

Josie pour la vie - I have a dream that one day... I'll meet Josie!

+Quote Post
crazymiles
post Dec 19 2009, 06:40 AM
Post #6

Josie worshipper

Group: *Worshippers*
Member No.: 148

shiyan,

i wish you the best.

thanks for devoting your time into this page. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 09:58 AM
page views since January 10, 2007   AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Josie Maran World